Sunday, December 5, 2010

journal more June 1984

"It's June now. Kristen's almost through with school. We've finished fixing up the boat and we took it camping and skiing Memorial Day weekend with Arnolds, Pages and Linhausens up to Redenger Lake. Mark's working like a crazy person between landscaping and and missionary work. Jon's staying with us for the summer again. I think they're going to release me as Activities Chairman (its been a year and a half) and lighten my church load. Things seem to be under control around here with the house and kids. The weather is beautiful. Tonight is Kristen's dance recital rehearsal and I've got her costume ready to go. We've got lots of work for the summer. I've got spending money. Just all in all I'm really happy right now. I'm keeping up, I'm organized, and I'm looking forward to spending the summer with them. I'm teaching them to swim at each of their levels. What could be better?
Oliver came up and went fishing with Mark for a few days in May and Jan stayed with me. That was fun.
Life is nice and full of sunshine - Maybe I'll even try to get pregnant the end of the summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment