Sunday, March 27, 2011

journal Easter 1986

" I'll have to say I was really a good Mom for Easter Vacation. I decided to spend the whole week with the kids instead of sewing Easter outfits or something.
Monday - I told the kids if they spent the day helping me do laundry and clean the house and going through all the stored clothes we'd have the rest of the week off.
Tuesday - We went shopping and put summer clothes on lay-away. Then we went to Winchells, for donuts, then to go see Dr. Bitter (our dentist who they love) to tell him Kristen stopped sucking her thumb. Then we played on the lawn and enjoyed the day.
Wednesday - Picnic lunch and played all afternoon over at Joy's with Lauri, Joy's neighbor, Sandra, and all our kids. We let the kids get good and dirty. Then the kids stayed with Mark while I went and got a permanent.
Thursday - We took all the kids to the zoo.
Friday - The movies!"

1 comment: